Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kateland and Adam's Wedding

December is usually very busy, thanks to the holidays, and very cold. Our winter season started out extremely mild making me think that we would get lucky with Adam and Kateland's wedding on the 18Th. But to no avail not only were we busy with all the bustle but December made true to it's reputation. I'm always excited and motivated when a client doesn't let the elements persuade their wedding shoot. As you can see, we were able to get great outside shots of the bride and couple!



A magical winter wonderland comes to mind when I was shooting the ceremony. Kateland and Adam, I hope you enjoy your wedding pictures. Thanks again, Andy

A special thanks to Gabe Mass for his assistance and creative contributions to the wedding shoot. I couldn't have done it without you, thanks Gabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment